Thursday 8 January 2015

International Courier Services Ameerpet 9705887496


Air Courier Express is International Courier Services Ameerpet is one of the leading courier service providers in Hyderabad that deliver almost everything from Hyderabad to any where across the globe.

Air Courier Express guarantees you that you receive your goods on time, every time. We specialize in procuring and shipping your requirements at the shortest time span. Further we ensure the best modes of transportation for your goods, be it sea freight, air freight or road freight.

Through tie-ups with the world's leading wholesale couriers, our network stretches across the Indian sub-continent as well as Europe, North America, the Middle East and South East Asia. Building on its strong reputation of impeccable service, Air Courier Express has steadily grown to become the largest neutral wholesale consolidator of international courier consignments in India.

We ship almost everything for you, from important documents and pickles to medicines to grocery, condiments, food products, excessive baggage and electrical items.



Track Package Online

True online tracking, all the way to the final destination.Your packages will be delivered in 3 to 5 business days.


Online Rate Calculator

The Price Finder helps you to calculate your shipping charges for your service type needs. To calculate the volume/dimensional weight of the shipment


PICK-UP :9705887496 

We Do Free pick-up service around the city. Just call us today and schedule your convenient pick-up time.


What can we do for you?
ICP ensures that your parcels, documents and freight items are delivered safely and on time throughout the world.


Domestic Courier:
We have operations in all metros and non-metros and offer an "India-wide" distribution service.

International Courier:
We have tie-ups with all major tier-1 courier service companies across the globe. Leveraging this vast network, we are able to serve customers across five continents.


Our Speciality:
Electronic Items
Powders
Liquids
Pickels


Air Courier Express is a respected brand within the parcel distribution industry. We offer a local, regional and Inter-continent service offer combined with state of the art tracking and dispatch technology and parcel distribution management expertise.


Air Courier Express provides the widest range of domestic and international express delivery services. We have built our reputation on a record of commitment to meeting the needs of our customers.


Air Courier Express prides itself on its industry leading service and technology capabilities.

Think Courier services in Hyderabad, think Air Courier Express Ameerpet

Air Courier Express,
H.no.7-1/613/16, Beside Vindhya Apartments,
Opp Lane to Elephanta House, Near SBI,
Ameerpet X Roads,
Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Telephone:+91 9705887496
Fax:+91 7416188584
Contact Persons:
Website:www.aircourierexpress.com
Email:ops@aircourierexpress.com, aircourierexpress6@gmail.com




1 comment:

  1. I think you have a great article here, But let me share with you all here about my experience with a loan lender called Benjamin Lee who helped me expand my business with his loan company that offered me a loan amount of 600,000.00 USD which I used to upgrade my business months ago. He was really awesome working with him because he a Gentle man with a good heart, a man who can listen to your heart beat and tell you that everything will be OK, when I contacted Mr lee it was on my Facebook page that his advert came up then I visited his office at Michigan to discuss about the loan offer that he and his company render, He makes me understand how all process go then I decided to give a try to it was successful just like he promised, yeah I believe him, I trust him, I rely on him as well about all my project he will be my dear financial officer and I'm glad my business is probably going well and I'm going makes my business growth like grass with his help.he work's with a great investors and guess what? They also give international loans. Is that not awesome to hear when you know a lot of business project are growing up each day by day in your heart hoping that you going to make income of that job to raise money for the project, Ops, then Mr Lee will help you with that, Yes international loan he will help you with that perfectly because I trust him very much for that kind of job, Look don't be shy or shaded give a possible try to Mr lee here his contact : 247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete